Development of a Commercial Strategy for HHLA TK Estonia
HIG contracted HPC to support the development of a comprehensive and actionable commercial strategy for HHLA TK in Estonia over a 3-5 years horizon.
- Identified commodities with highest volume potential and return, focusing on containers (reefer) and bulk
- Identify key players in the relevant markets
- Assess HHLA TK’s competitive position, conduct SWOT analysis and elaborate USPs
- Prioritised target commodities incl. pricing structure and value-added services
- Elaborated detailed prioritised action plan, volume impact of recommended measures and requirements in terms of storage, etc.
HPC identified niches in a highly competitive market and improved the Client’s service range and quality.
Market Assessment & Forecasting, Port Development Planning
HHLA International GmbH (HIG), Tallinn, Estonia
02/2019 - 05/2019