Design Review and Construction Supervision for 5 RTG Cranes for DCT
DCT Gdansk had ordered five fully electric rubber-tyred gantry cranes (RTG) for their new T2B Terminal from Cargotec. The cranes were manufactured in China, and DCT awarded HPC the design review, construction supervision in China, supervision during erection and hand-over at the Client’s site in Poland, and inspections during the cranes' warranty period.
- Design drawings and calculations review, together with TUEV Nord Hamburg
- Stage supervision at the fabrication site in China
- Pre-shipment inspection, testing and shipping supervision
- Assistance during erection and hand-over at the Client’s site
- Inspections during the cranes' warranty period
HPC ensured that the cranes were manufactured according to the technical specifications and met the expected quality to reduce operational and safety risks to a minimum.
Technical Advisory, Warranty Inspections
DCT Gdansk S.A.
03/2018 - 05/2022