Design Review and Construction Supervision for 3 RMG Cranes for DCT
While extending the capacities of Terminal T2B in Gdansk, DCT ordered three rail-mounted gantry (RMG) cranes manufactured in China. DCT awarded HPC a contract for design review, supervision during construction, erection and hand-over at the Client’s site and inspections throughout the cranes’ warranty period.
- Design drawings and calculations review, together with TUEV Nord Hamburg
- Stage supervision at the fabrication site in China
- Pre-shipment inspection, testing and loading supervision
- Assistance during erection and hand-over at the Client’s site
- Inspections during the cranes' warranty period
HPC made sure that the cranes were manufactured according to DCT’s technical specifications and that they met the quality expected to reduce operational and safety risks to a minimum.
Technical Advisory, Warranty Inspections
DCT Gdansk S.A.
09/2018 - 06/2023