Engineering Consultancy Services for the Procurement of Bulk Handling Gantry Cranes for E-CL Terminal in Mejillones
Belfi S.A. has contracted for professional engineering services pertaining to procurement assistance and inspection of engineering, material and equipment supply and erection in China as well as hand-over in Chile for an unloading platform with two bulk handling gantry cranes (grab-type ship unloaders) for E-CL's terminal in Mejillones.
- Elaboration of specifications
- Assistance in contract negotiations (technically and financially) with ZPMC until final contract signing
- Design and drawing review in accordance with the technical specifications; check and confirmation whether the crane design is in line with relevant international standards such as DIN, FEM, ISO, IEC, etc. or equivalent, the common engineering practices, state-of-the-art-design and if it complies with professional safety requirements
- Review of design calculations
- Permanent construction supervision
- Attendance of pre-shipment tests at the manufacturer's site
- Supervision and attendance of final test trials until provisional acceptance of the cranes at the Client's site
- Permanent quality checks throughout the manufacturing period
- Reduce operational and safety risk to a minimum
- Asset is built to specification - we make sure that you get what you ordered
- Quality tests double-checked and confirmed by 3rd party
Empresa Constructora Belfi S.A.
10/2015 - 08/2017