Construction Supervision for Three Rail-Mounted Gantry Cranes for TGN/Mejillones
TGN develops a greenfield project with a new intermodal terminal incl. three rail-mounted gantry cranes to handle revolving containers for copper concentrate export. HPC had prepared detailed technical specifications and continued to support TGN by construction supervision at the manufacturer's site(s).
- Stage supervision at the manufacturer's site(s) in the Far East
- Inspection visits by a mechanical and an electrical engineer
- Monitoring the progress of works at the manufacturer's site and following up quality control
- Reporting containing all findings and a list of open points
- Follow-up on rectification of non-conformities
- Review of inspection and testing plans
On behalf of TGN, HPC will guarantee adequate quality control and craftsmanship and make sure that the customer will get what was ordered to reduce the operational & safety risk to a minimum.
Terminal Graneles del Norte (TGN)
07/2021 – 12/2022