TransHyDe Project Management and Conceptual Support
HPC supports HHLA in terms of content and administration of two interlinked research projects, investigating hydrogen transport using liquid organic hydrogen carriers (LOHC) or gas form and making sure to generate valid data and coordinate all partner interests in the complex project structure.
- Analyse properties of the LOHC+/LOHC- transport goods, derive logistical requirements, risk analysis
- Site concept for hydration plant in Helgoland + dehydration plant in Hamburg
- Market analysis
- Economic analysis of LOHC process chain
- Hinterland transport concepts for different customer groups
- Location concepts for a nationwide LOHC network in Germany
- Investigation of trading platforms and other digital market mechanisms
HPC's assessment creates a decision-making basis for HHLA to develop further business with the new technology.
Hydrogen Logistics Consulting
HHLA Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG
04/2021 - 03/2025