Feasibility Study for the Development of a Port Community System (PCS)
The overall objective of the assignment is the preparation of a Feasibility Study for the development of a Port Community System (PCS) in Georgia’s sea ports to contribute to the full integration and digitisation of the maritime transport chain.
- Help identify stakeholders & their requirements
- Support the PCS vision with input on existing PCS concepts
- Prepare and evaluate questionnaires
- Interviews with presentation of PCS examples
- Evaluate results, follow-up and document the as-is situation
- Specification of PCS services and functions, documentation of PCS (to-be) concept
- Coordinate review meetings with stakeholders
- Elaborate a roadmap for PCS implementation
The study supports the Client in promoting Georgia’s sea ports' full integration and digitisation of the maritime transport chain.
Port Community System, IT Design, Digitalization Roadmap
EBRD European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
07/2021 - 04/2022