Corporate Development Programme for a Ferry Operator in Izmir
The overall objective of the project was to improve operational and financial performance by means of implementing a Financial and Operational Improvement Programme (the FOPIP) for the ferry operator Izdeniz in Izmir, Turkey. The Consultant has prepared a comprehensive, long-term improvement programme (FOPIP) for the Company and the City to improve their sea ferry transport services, focusing on operations and financial performance. The FOPIP will feature a long-term review of the existing and future financial, technical, institutional, staffing, legal, environmental, social, public service contract and public-private partnership aspects of the Company’s and the City’s operations.
- Assessment of existing situation and development perspectives
- Assessment of Izdeniz ferry development potential
- Market and competition analyses
- Review of organisational and management issues
- Developing an operational performance programme
- Developing a financial improvement programme
- Assessment of other business opportunities
- Overall assessment of development plans and development of recommendations
HPC prepared a comprehensive, long term improvement programme for the company and the city of Izmir to improve the sea ferry transport services, focusing on operations and financial performance, and also helped establish a transparent and efficient loan management.
Market Assessment & Forecasting, Organizational Development
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality
01/2016 - 06/2019