Update of Port Sudan Container Terminal Business Plan and Transaction Support
Before of the end of the management contract for the operation of South Port Container Terminal (SPCT), SPC decided to initiate a concession process for the container terminal lease, equipping, operation & maintenance. HPC prepared a new business plan as the technical and financial basis for setting up the concession documents.
- Market analysis and traffic forecast for container import/export, transit and transhipment
- Infrastructural and financial analyses
- Operational planning & staffing
- Equipment, infra- and superstructure valuation
- Prepared bid documents and concession contract
- Supervised bidding process and evaluated bids
- Supported contract negotiations
We provided the Client with a sound basis for the preparation of the bidding process and successfully supported the contract negotiations.
Transaction Advisory, Market Assessment & Forecasting, Financial Analysis
Port Sudan, Sudan
SPC Sea Ports Corporation of Sudan
09/2016 - 12/2018