Tender Management of a Terminal Operating System for HHLA International
HHLA International (HIG) sought a long-term standard solution for implementing a new TOS on existing and new mid-size terminals. HIG decided to procure a standard TOS and mandated HPC to run a request for information (RFI) process to identify potential TOS solutions on the market.
Definition of evaluation criteria
- Alignment of tender process with the Client's procurement guideline
- Preparation of official RFI document package
- RFI communication and information management
- Evaluation of submitted Expressions of Interest (EoI)
- Financial assessment
- Final recommendation paper
Through the meticulous management of the entire RFI process, HPC not only facilitated but accelerated the realization of HIG’s strategic objective to harmonize processes and standardize IT systems.
HHLA International GmbH (HIG)
03/2021 - 11/2021