Pre-Feasibility Study Port N'diago
Together with a consortium, Mimarine wants to better connect the southern hinterland of Mauritania and Mali to international maritime traffic. The starting point is the new but not yet operational port of N'diago, which now has only one commercial quay wall with a limited backyard and needs to be adapted accordingly.
- Market analysis & cargo volume forecast
- Analysis of the Mauritanian mining industry & of transit logistics to Mali
- Forecast of expected vessel sizes
- Operation models for N'diago and a connected dry port in the hinterland
- Calculate operating costs, cash flow & NPV
- Determine the degree of profitability considering the payback period
By preparing a profound decision basis on the project’s economic viability, HPC helps Mimarine International access international financial resources for their investment.
Pre-Feasibility & Feasibility Studies, Market Assessment & Forecasting
11/2022 - 01/2023