Tender Assistance for the Search of a Terminal Operator in the new Port of Cherchell
HPC was contracted to prepare an update of the business plan as the technical and financial basis for preparing the concession documents for the operation of the first container terminal in the new Port in Cherchell. The scope of work consisted of three main parts: update the container terminal business plan prepared in 2018, prepare tender documents and support the concession process.
- Market analysis and traffic forecast for container import/export, transit and transhipment
- Infrastructural analysis
- Operational planning
- Staffing assessment
- Equipment, infra- and superstructure valuation
- Financial analysis
- Preparation of tender documents
- Preparation of concession contract
- Assistance in bidding process and bid evaluation
- Support during contract negotiations
With their comprehensive experience and services, HPC helped EPC prepare the concession process and find a suitable operator for their container terminal in the new port of Cherchell.
Port Business Plan, Market Research, Marine Terminal Development, Financial Studies
EPC Entreprise Portuaire de Cherchell
12/2018 - 12/2020