The Business Association for Latin America hosts the 73rd Latin America Day on 10 - 11 November in Hamburg. This year's conference will focus on the state of relations between Europe (Germany) and Latin America. How are supply chains changing, and what are the implications of German and upcoming European legislation? What impact do "climate rules" and certifications have on financing? And is the Latin American energy market forward-looking?
Meet HPC's Associate Partner responsible for the LAC region, Pablo Bowen, who will moderate Forum 1 "Supply Chains – Just in case" on 10 November at 12:00.
HPC is happy to be sponsoring this year's AAPA Latino in Santos/Brazil from 28-30 November! It is the most important annual meeting and exhibition of the Latin American port leadership. Here, the most representative players of the field present and discuss both current and future projects in the industry.
Meet HPC's team at our booth 50:
- Associate Partner responsible for the LAC region, Pablo Bowen
- Deputy Business Development Manager LAC region, Barbara Allendes
- Product Manager Operational Excellence, Dr Sven Barckhahn
TOC Asia is the essential event connecting the Global Port and Container Supply Chain Community across the APAC region. The programme ahead will bring world-class specialists to focus on the present challenges that lay ahead for the maritime and logistics sector across the Asia-Pacific region.
Join HPC's colleagues on this occasion in Singapore from 29 to 30 November. They are happy to meet you in person again!
- Dr Nils Kemme, Managing Director. Nils will moderate the Digital Transformation & Innovation Panel on 29 November from 11-12:30 hrs and the Energy Transition & Sustainability Panel on 30 November from 13 - 14 hrs
- Julian Klare, Deputy Business Development Manager APAC region
- Moataz Aly, Global Key Account Manager
Find out more about the conference.