Future Terminal Operational Mode Determination & Staged Transitions
The Client relies on manual straddle carrier operations. Since the terminal anticipates growth in the upcoming years, the Client considered implementing other mode technologies to densify the container stacking, ultimately increasing terminal capacity.
- Assessed established operating procedures & related capacity
- Identified viable technology alternatives
- Concept layout development and resource overview for technology options & indicative phasing plan development for all options
- Assessed IT systems landscape and transition to future needs
- Initial Capex and Opex overview
- Simulation of full terminal operations to confirm future resources
- Determined future labour requirements and scope of activity
- Detailed financial analysis & sensitivity analysis
HPC provided a staged, trigger-based transition plan with maximum commercial value and a view to operational change, equipment and IT systems procurement and implementation, highlighting key critical change management aspects.
Terminal Excellence Check/Operational Assessment, Financial Analysis, Simulation
03/2022 - 06/2022