Update of the Feasibility Study for the Sangley Seaport and Airport Project
The Philippine Global Gateway (PGG) project comprised the seaport and the airport development in Sangley with related land reclamation and included an analysis of economic zones' activities influencing the seaport. The Client requested an update on the Pre-Feasibility Study of 2014. HPC carried out the components of the seaport, economic zone and land reclamation development. In order not to increase road congestion by truck transports further, the location on reclaimed land off Cavite was developed, i.e. in vicinity to the most significant production clusters in the Philippines, which are for the most part located south of Metro Manila.
- Seaport market analysis and 25-year traffic forecast
- Seaport operational planning
- Assessment of future required water depth
- Estimate of economic zone area requirements
- Truck traffic volume analysis generated by the seaport and SEZ
- Investment plan for seaport, economic zone and land reclamation
- Financial and economic analyses for the three projects: seaport, economic zone, land reclamation
- NEDA forms input based on updated project results
- Recommendations for next steps
The study prepared the ground for ARRC’s investment plans and supported the decision on how to approach the government.
Financial Analysis, Market Assessment & Forecasting
All Asia Reclamation and Resources Corp. (ARRC)
11/2014 - 04/2015