Implementation of a Terminal Community System for HHLA CTO
To make CTO's commercial activities more effective and simplify industrial and operational procedures, CTO commissioned Cone Center OÜ to deliver a new Terminal Community System (TCS). The TCS was supposed to serve as an IT platform for the centralised exchange of business-relevant messages within the CTO's business activity framework. CTO contracted HPC to provide consulting services on TCS and assistance in improving the existing software (CTIS system).
- Requirements analysis and interface specification
- Functional design and restructuring of the TOS functionality
- Supervision of implementation works
- Quality assurance
- Supervision of installation and go-live
- Support on the integration to the port community system
By updating the existing terminal operation system CTIS and synchronising it with the new TCS, HPC supported CTO to integrate it fully into their new system.
IT Implementation, IT Design
HHLA Container Terminal Odessa (CTO)
05/2019 - 11/2020