To be prepared for an external audit, the Client contracted HPC for a remote Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE) compliance check for the container terminal operator in Apapa.
- Review and confirmation of terminal operator performance in line with concession agreement obligations
- Compliance assessment of terminal activities against the concession agreement covering the topics of
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG) compliance
- International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS) compliance
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) and Emergency Response compliance
- Environmental protection
- Recommendations on next steps
Benefit to Client
With the audit preparation, HPC provided the Client a compliance statement and a sound decision basis to continuously improve and sustain high levels of compliance.