Be a part of HHLA and help us shape the gateway to the future!
As Market Research & Partner Manager you will support the digital change in the company through data-driven market research. With the help of modern research and analysis tools, you will systematically track and examine the global start-up ecosystem with a focus on logistics and transport, recognize and identify R&D initiatives of leading industry players and systematically monitor and interpret media coverage on logistics and transport issues. Based on your networking in the start-up ecosystem, you are the key connection to HHLA's business units.
- Promotion and support of digital change through data-driven market research and the development of new digital business models
- Analysis of the global start-up ecosystem with a focus on logistics and transport and R&D initiatives of leading industry players
- Systematic scouting and trend monitoring in relevant industries using modern research and analysis tools
- Visualization of the analysis results and deduction of recommendations for action
- Further development of the research system and suitable tools
- Role as an expert in digital trends and technologies in the logistics and transport sector
- Interface function between the start-up ecosystem and HHLA's specialist departments
- Master’s degree in economics or finance or comparable qualifications
- Several years of professional experience in market research as well as innovation and product/partner management, ideally in the field of innovative digital technologies
- Profound knowledge of the methods of modern market research as well as knowledge of the relevant databases and various data collection / evaluation techniques and tools
- Experience with and understanding of start-ups and their relevant growth drivers are an advantage
- Pioneering spirit, entrepreneurial thinking, results-oriented work and the motivation to make change happen
- Excellent written and spoken English
Your place of work is located in Hamburg’s Speicherstadt.
Are you interested in working in a dynamic, internationally oriented company? We are looking forward to receiving your application - preferably by e-mail - stating your salary expectations and possible starting date:
HPC Hamburg Port Consulting GmbH
Container Terminal Altenwerder
Am Ballinkai 1