Area of specialism: Logistics, environment and research; national and international subsidy programmes
- Identification of relevant new co-financing programmes and ongoing screening of bidding parameters and deadlines of existing ones
- Preparation of grant applications and supporting projects in connection with national and international programmes in the areas of modal shifts, innovation, climate protection, digitisation and energy efficiency
- Intensive consultancy and close cooperation with applicants
- Execution of sales activities vis-à-vis new domestic and international customers
- Further development of the range of products and services according to future market requirements
- Extending the role as an interface between subsidy fund management, sustainability, energy efficiency and innovative technologies
- Experience with domestic and international co-financing programmes
- Good basic understanding of relationships and processes relating to logistics, energy or the environment
- Enjoyment of convincing phrasing and structured work, as well as reliable use of financial indicators and reports
- Degree in business administration or economics, or a comparable qualification
- Preferably experience in project work or consultancy
- Willingness to travel (within Germany and abroad)
Excellent English skills and confidence in the use of standard software are essential; other foreign language skills are advantageous. Given the structure of our company and our proximity to our clients, you must enjoy process-oriented thinking and be able to work independently.
Your place of work will be in Hamburg.
Are you enthusiastic about working for a dynamic, international company? Then please send us an email or letter with your full application stating your earliest possible starting date.
HPC Hamburg Port Consulting GmbH
Container Terminal Altenwerder
Am Ballinkai 1