Area of specialism: electrical/automation engineering, mechanical engineering
- Specification of port handling equipment (container gantry cranes, RTGs, RMGs, straddle carriers) inclusive IT integration
- Supporting and advising our customers with regard to the selection and specification and procurement of large-scale equipment and facilities in the port area including automation technology
- Creation and implementation of integration and automation concepts for our customers in the port and logistics environment
- Designing, planning and organising workshops, warehouses and machine parks
- Experience with the area of large-scale equipment and plant engineering and/or industrial automation
- Development of handling and logistics concepts
- You are familiar with servicing and maintenance
- Sound professional experience as an engineer
- Experience in project management and/or consultancy roles
- Willingness to travel to worldwide destinations
- Confident in the use of standard software / Microsoft Office
Excellent English skills are essential; other foreign language skills are advantageous. Given the structure of our company and our proximity to our clients, you should enjoy process-oriented thinking and be able to work independently.
Your place of work will be in Hamburg, with interesting assignments at our clients' sites both in Germany and abroad.
Are you enthusiastic about working for a dynamic, international company? Then please send us an email or letter with your full application stating your earliest possible starting date.
HPC Hamburg Port Consulting GmbH
Container Terminal Altenwerder
Am Ballinkai 1